Porsche 991.1 & 991.2 GT3 RS - Rear bypass
Manufactured from Inconel 625 - material used for F1 systems & hypercar P1, 918, La Ferrari
This is the BRE rear bypass system is the perfect sound upgrade for those we require stock sound valves closed and racecar sound valves open.
The vacuum valves are controlled using the existing Porsche system. The operation of the valves is dependent on the driving mode and if the in car exhaust valve button is selected.
- Valves closed stock quiet sound acheived
- Valves open the sound is drastic improvement and a homage to the Porsche motorsport racecar
The exhaust is Bolt on/ bolt off fitment and mounted to the standard headers, catalytic converters & side mufflers.
With the BRE rear setup only, no ECU tune required and no CEL warning light.
Our system will fit to standard tips or optional BRE 4" slash cut tips that look incredible.
Large discount when purchased with BRE system
Orders will take 7-10 days for delivery
Porsche 991.1 & 991.2 GT3 RS - Rear bypass (Inconel)
- Inconel 625 0.9mm construction
- Beautiful tone & sound improvement giving the sound to match the performance
- Full valve control using the manufactures standard system
- Impressive weight saving
- Bolt on/ Bolt off solution
- No CEL or ECU tune required
- Designed & Manufactured in house by BRE
BRE Team can fit your new system to ensure perfect fitment by our highly skilled technicians and a hassle free service.
Our team travel across the UK and worldwide to carry out fitment on some of the finest supercars in the world.
Please see our fitting centers page and contact us today, we will find a local destination & time to suit you.