BRE - Porsche 991 3.8 GTS/ Carrera 4S 2014 - 2016
Manufactured from Stainless steel 304
BRE unique design compromising of a CAD designed and CFD calculated X-pipe and vacuum valve system. Our system produces an amplified volume & tone from the 3.8L Porsche engine whilst still maintaining the Porsche motorsport pedigree sound.
The exhaust gases leave the standard headers and use the factory catalytic converters. The next step is into the BRE X-pipe, which balances exhaust gasses and dramatically enhances the tone of the 3.8L engine giving the Porsche 991 3.8 GTS/ Carrera 4S a motorsport sound it deserves.
The vacuum valves are controlled using the existing Porsche system. The operation of the valves is dependent on the driving mode and if the in car exhaust valve button is selected.
- Valves closed standard quiet sound is achieved
- Valves open the sound is intoxicating and comparable to the Porsche motorsport racecar
This system uses standard Porsche Tips & side mufflers for valves closed operation.
Simple bolt on bolt off solution utilising standard bracketry & hangers.
With the BRE rear setup only, no ECU tune required and no CEL warning light.
Orders will take 7-10 days for delivery
Porsche 991.1 3.8 GTS/ Carrera 4S - 2014 - 2016 (Stainless Steel)
- Stainless steel 1.2mm construction
- Beautiful tone & sound improvement giving the sound to match the performance
- Full valve control using the manufactures standard system
- Impressive weight saving
- Bolt on/ Bolt off solution
- No CEL or ECU tune required
- Designed & Manufactured in house by BRE
BRE Team can fit your new system to ensure perfect fitment by our highly skilled technicians and a hassle free service.
Our team travel across the UK and worldwide to carry out fitment on some of the finest supercars in the world.
Please see our fitting centers page and contact us today, we will find a local destination & time to suit you.