Lamborghini Aventador SVJ LP770
Manufactured from Inconel 625 - material used for F1 systems & hypercar P1, 918, La Ferrari
BRE unique design compromising of a CAD designed and CFD calculated sports cat downpipes,
The exhaust gases leave the V12 stock headers and into the standard large catalytic converters or BRE Sports cats / BRE Decats. After this its into the BRE inconel X pipe. The X pipe balances exhaust gasses and dramatically enhances the volume & tone of the SVJ along with big flames.
BRE decat pipes in conjunction with the BRE rear x pipe, the sound is truly breathtaking and transforms the SVJ into a true race car sound with insane volume.
There is a requirement for Stage 2 ECU tune and this will eliminate the CEL warning lights, simple bolt on solution with no modification to existing components.
BRE decats / straight pipes points
- Substantial weight saving over stock
- zero restriction in the flow for incredible volume and tone
- Massive increase in performance when combined with Stage 2 tune - 850bhp & 800NM
- Stage 2 ECU tune required in order to achieve best performance and no CEL warning light
To be combined with BRE X pipe
Please note for off road use only / motorsort use
Ceramic coating can be added for additional charge
Orders will take 7-10 days for delivery
Please cotact us if you have any questions on info@BrookeRaceExhausts.co.uk
Lamborghini Aventador SVJ LP770 Inconel - DECAT
- Inconel 625 0.9mm construction
- Beautiful tone & sound improvement giving the sound to match the performance
- Impresive weight saving over stock
- Bolt on/ Bolt off solution
- ECU tune required
- Designed & Manufactured in house by BRE
BRE Team can fit your new system to ensure perfect fitment by our highly skilled technicians and a hassle free service.
Our team travel across the UK and worldwide to carry out fitment on some of the finest supercars in the world.
Please see our fitting centers page and contact us today, we will find a local destination & time to suit you.